Auction Location: on-site
Right on Sandgate's doorstep, this is a rare opportunity to own a ground floor unit on the popular eastern end of the complex because of its views over the Einbunpin Lagoon and parklands.
Light and airy with crisp white tones throughout, this unit features:
- Shared pool and BBQ area, perfect for entertaining (only unit complex in Sandgate with a pool).
- A lift and ramps throughout areas so you can avoid stairs.
- Air conditioning
- Secure lock-up garage
- Modern fittings and fixtures
- Freshly painted inside
- Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
- The kitchen is well-appointed with stone benchtops, a glass splashback, and a dishwasher.
- Large undercover tiled patio area
Your front gate opens up to a variety of shops, including cafes, restaurants, pubs, and supermarkets:
- 250m to Aldi and 150m to Woolworths.
- 450m to Sacred Heart Parish.
- 180m to RSL Sands Social.
- 550m to the waterfront.
- 350m to the train and bus station.
Sandgate also offers easy access to the airport, the north and south coast highways.